PDA

View Full Version : Checking DoDH Progression

Athorn
06-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Is there a way to check your DoDH progression, like you can with the Seer for PoP?

I had to leave game in March because my comp fried, and I was out of work for a couple weeks with a serious injury. Now that I'm back in game, I'm trying to figure out where I left off. My old guild's board is offline (and may be staying that way, not sure), so I don't have access to my check lists....

Phistikuffs
06-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Currently there isn't, but one of the devs just recently mentioned implementing a feature like this. He was going to put it on Test within the last week but said it definitely would not be in the patch today, so maybe next patch?

nduma
06-28-2006, 02:21 PM
When he does get the NPC working right on Test (the dev that is), he talked about doing a livecopy. The NPC is going to be the Shilskin Fortuneteller and will tell you all missions in the arc that you are missing.

Not sure if he will be able to tell you if you are missing hard or easy versions.

The way I used to keep track of what missions I have/had done - was not destroy the loot from the missions - then use the Samanna site to see which mission gave what loot. Bit of a pain lol

Athorn
06-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Ya, well, most of the gear was so under what I already had, or was promptly updated, I didn't hold on to most of it. Plus, I was running out of bank space (of course, then they went and added 8 slots with PoR... bastards).

Hopefully they'll include it soon. As a rule, I only did hard missions when there was an option, so that's not really a concern. I know I have a few of the pieces in hte bank for the progression, just need to lookup what ones they are and how the fit in.