PDA

View Full Version : Did Progressive Beta Server attempt Lord Nagafen on Saturday

frankyk
06-25-2006, 11:07 PM
I heard there were about 15-20 Progressive Beta Server level 45+ attempting Nagafen on Saturday, did it ever go through?

I can't read beta forums, so I have no idea what is going on.

Just curious, I think it would be cool to hear what happened.

Shotan
06-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Naggy and Vox taken down, yep.

About 20 for Naggy about 15 for Vox.

Mind you they had access to velious gear as velious has been open awhile on beta. Just about everyone in the raid had a lodi shield for example, as they have had lodi on farm status since velious opened.

Plus a 52 main tank that was virtually immune to fear due to his high resists, and he was armed with like a 47/45 weapon that somehow made it onto beta by mistake...

frankyk
06-25-2006, 11:31 PM
Screenshots?

Was there a post about it on any forums?

Details?

:D

Shotan
06-25-2006, 11:36 PM
No screenshots were posted, well one that showed someone looting red dragon scales. But I don't have the energy to re-host, re-post it for you =P

As far as details, you pretty much know everything I know.

Soygen
06-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Details?

Details = They rushed in, Naggy did his awesome 2 ae's then died. Vox got off a couple CH's and an AE, then died.

Ssoulle
06-26-2006, 03:46 AM
Details?

Details = They rushed in, Naggy did his awesome 2 ae's then died. Vox got off a couple CH's and an AE, then died.

you forgot the 'monk pulled giants + vox, but it was so gimp that they died from a pally ot'

Wonton
06-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Man, those raids used to be effin scary. My first dragon raid was on my old shaman, and naggy called out my name, summoned me, and kicked me for some ridiculous amount of damage and I died. I was proud! I was like, "man, i just got killed by a dragon.

I miss the good old days.

Stefin Fetchit
06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Hehehe similar but not with Naggy. I was a newb fighting in OT, and zoned off a train I had aggroed into Skyfire. Seems at the exact same time someone had tried to zone off Ragefire from a raid gone south.

I zoned in and saw a big red wing since he warped into the hall. Got hit a bunch of times and went splat, but not before screenshotting it and bragging that I got gakked by dragon :).